The Police Activities League of Massena is the North Country’s leader in engaging kids, cops &
community. This year as we launch our annual giving campaign for “Our Kids, Our Community.” We have set a
one day giving goal of $10,000 with an overall annual campaign goal of $20,000. The campaign launches on
Tuesday, December 1st with a radiothon hosted by radio station Mix 96.1.
As a private, non-profit organization, we rely on diverse funding, including community support, to
provide the most productive and effective programs. PAL offers educational, recreational, arts and
technological programs, as well as providing a home away from home for youth. We strive to help all youth
reach their fullest potential. The end is realized by providing a safe environment in which to play, learn and
grow under the guidance of caring adult professionals, acting as positive role models and mentors. While
utilizing services of law enforcement officers and volunteers who offer supplemental support.
Supporting the Police Activities League of Massena is the best possible investment you can make in
one of the North Country’s greatest assets: our youth. It positively affects the Massena area, not only now,
but for decades to come.
We thank you in advance for whatever level of support you can provide – with every single penny
going directly to the Massena Club, to provide the programs, place and professional staff that make a
difference every day in the lives of the youth of our community!
An Investment in Our Future. Investing in Our Kids.
• Massena is not the retirement community people think it is. Almost one fourth of our
residents are under the age of 18.
• When do kids need the most support? Between 2 pm and 6:30 pm an increasing amount of kids
find themselves without adult care or supervision. Our young people need access to
responsible adults who care about them, especially during these critical hours.
• Kids are the future of a greater Massena. They grow into the people who get involved in our
community. They are our future employees, business owners and community leaders, and they
will make a difference in the lives of children yet to come. The kind of town we will have
tomorrow is taking root in the lives of our kids today.
• Helping low-income families expand opportunities for their kids makes sense and is especially
needed now. Over 25% of area kids come from families at or below the poverty level. The Club
gives kids of all economic backgrounds the place and programs to become great.
Campaign Gift Giving Levels:
• PAL “Pal”: Gifts of $1-$499
• Silver Sponsor: Gifts of $500-$2,499
• Gold Sponsor: Gifts of $2,500-$4999
• Platinum Sponsor: Gifts of $5,000-$9,999
• Naming Opportunity Gifts: $10,000+
• Endowment Gifts – Planned gifts and legacy gifts of all sizes are very welcome and will help to
provide a source of annual income to support annual Club operations for years to come. Our
Endowment Committee will be happy to meet with you and make the arrangements needed
Ways to Give:
• Campaign Form: by filling out the attached campaign form and mailing it back to 30 Bayley Rd.
Massena, NY 13662
• Website: visit our website http://www.massenapal.com and click on the donate button (PayPal)
• In-Person: Stop at the clubhouse and donate by cash or check
• Telephone: Call the clubhouse at (315) 705-6075 Debit/Credit Card Transactions approvable
How you can help…
You can make a tremendous difference in the lives of children in our community for decades to come. Please consider contributing to the Campaign For Our Kids.
Contact us by sending an email to giving@MassenaPAL.com and we will have a member of our executive board contact you to discuss your involvement in this important effort. Or, simply submit the following form:
Funds received are used for general operating expenses unless otherwise noted. We are exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law. All contributions will be formally acknowledged, so please designate if you wish to remain anonymous. Tax ID Number: 90-0995828